Discover the power of our vitamin B complex that fits seamlessly into your fast-paced daily routine. This comprehensive formula contains all 8 essential B vitamins - B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Biotin, Folic Acid and B12.
Benefits for Your Health: B vitamins have many important functions in the body, one of which is to support the normal function of the nervous system.
Key Components:Contains all 8 essential B vitamins for comprehensive support.
Strength in Every Capsule: Embrace the day with a single capsule, delivering 296.3 mg of active B vitamins for sustained energy.
Supply:One bottle contains 180 capsules.
Experience the comprehensive benefits of our Vegan, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free Vitamin B Complex – a preservative-free, easy-to-swallow supplement with no artificial colors, supporting your well-being naturally.
What Does It Do?
- Contributes to a normal function of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal blood formation
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
Take 1 capsule daily (in the morning with food and water), or as directed by a doctor.
The permitted daily dose may vary by country according to local legislation.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- How to store the product? Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place and keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? Since the capsules are made of HPMC, they can be easily opened, allowing the contents to be poured into a liquid. However, it's important to keep in mind that this product is not intended for mixing with liquids. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the product will have an enjoyable smell or taste, nor can we guarantee its complete dissolution in liquids.
- What is the difference between natural folate and folic acid? Folate is the natural variant of vitamin B9 and is naturally found in plant and animal foods. Folic acid is the synthesized form that can be used in dietary supplements.
- What kind of vitamin B12 does the formula contain? The vitamin B12 in the capsules is in the form of methylcobalamin.
- Does this contain natural folate or folic acid? It is not possible to use natural folate, e.g. from vegetables, for the production of food supplements. Therefore, our formula contains folic acid. It is more resistant to heat, oxygen and light than folate. Plus: Folic acid is very well absorbed by the body.
- Is it safe to take high doses of Vitamin B? We ensure that our Vitamin B Complex is within the EFSA's tolerable upper limit, despite being in a high dose. Keep in mind that B vitamins are water-soluble, so any unused substances are naturally excreted in the urine.
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER