Discover the power of AAVALABS’ Magnesium Citrate, a potent source of 100% pure Magnesium Citrate. With 1496 mg per daily dose of 2 Magnesium capsules, it's formulated for optimal absorption by your body, making it an ideal choice for an active lifestyle.
Benefits for Your Health:Magnesium supports healthy muscle and bone function. It provides you with energy evenly throughout the day, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Key Components:1496 mg of pure Magnesium Citrate in each daily dose.
Strength in Every Capsule:A highly bioavailable form of Magnesium, supporting healthy muscles and bones.
Supply:One bottle contains 60 capsules.
The 6 months supply value pack contains 6 bottles.
What Does It Do?
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Take 3 capsules daily, preferably in the evening before sleep (with water). Alternatively, take them spread throughout the day, or as directed by your doctor.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at email@example.com
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- How to store the product? Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place and keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? Since the capsules are made of HPMC, they can be easily opened, allowing the contents to be poured into a liquid. However, it's important to keep in mind that this product is not intended for mixing with liquids. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the product will have an enjoyable smell or taste, nor can we guarantee its complete dissolution in liquids.
- What is the difference between magnesium citrate and trimagnesium citrate? Both magnesium citrate and trimagnesium are great sources of elementary magnesium. Compared to other magnesium compounds, trimagnesium citrate offers the highest elemental magnesium content at 16%.
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER