Support your hair and skin with our Biotin Complex. Crafted with natural D-Biotin, we've included Copper for hair & skin pigmentation, while Selenium & Zinc strengthen nails & protect cells from oxidative stress. Additionally, our formula, enriched with Vitamin C, B6 & Folic Acid, supports the immune system's normal function, along with hair-loving nutrients like Millet Extract, MCT powder, & L-cysteine.
Benefits for Your Health: Our Biotin Complex contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin, normal skin pigmentation, protects cells from oxidative stress and supports your immune system.
Take 1 capsule daily (in the morning with food and water), or as directed by a doctor.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at email@example.com
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- Can Biotin Complex be combined with another supplement to maximize its effectiveness?
To maximize effectiveness for scalp and hair health, Biotin Complex can be combined with our Marine Collagen.
- How to store the product? Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place and keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? Since the capsules are made of HPMC, they can be easily opened, allowing the contents to be poured into a liquid. However, it's important to keep in mind that this product is not intended for mixing with liquids. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the product will have an enjoyable smell or taste, nor can we guarantee its complete dissolution in liquids.
- What is the difference between natural folate and folic acid? Folate is the natural variant of vitamin B9 and is naturally found in plant and animal foods. Folic acid is the synthesized form that can be used in dietary supplements.
- Does this contain natural folate or folic acid? It is not possible to use natural folate, e.g. from vegetables, for the production of food supplements. Therefore, our formula contains folic acid. It is more resistant to heat, oxygen and light than folate. Plus: Folic acid is very well absorbed by the body.
- Is it safe to take high doses of Biotin? We ensure that our Biotin Complex is within the EFSA's tolerable upper limit, despite being in a high dose. However, we recommend not to combine it with other biotin-containing supplements.
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER