Elevate your well-being with our Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2 formula, a dynamic duo harnessed from nature itself. These two vitamins complement each other seamlessly, offering optimal support for your daily life. A single daily capsule provides 2000 IU of Vitamin D3 and 4000 IU of Vitamin K2, igniting the brilliance of your healthy lifestyle.
Benefits for Your Health:Vitamin D3 + K2 support the normal maintenance of bones. Vitamin D also contributes to the maintenance of normal immune & muscle function and Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
Key Components:A fusion of Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 for holistic support.
Strength in Every Capsule:Embrace the power of 2000 IU Vitamin D3 and 4000 IU Vitamin K2 per capsule.
Supply:One bottle contains 180 capsules.
Our Friends & Family Packs contain 8 bottles. Order together with your family and friends, save 20% and do something good for the environment.
What Does It Do?
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D+K contribute to the maintenance of normal muscles, bones and teeth
Take 1 capsule daily (in the morning with food and water), or as directed by a doctor.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at email@example.com
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- How to store the product? Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Our products do not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature. However, since this product is made with a softgel capsule, if maintaining a long-term room temperature below 25 degrees Celsius is not feasible, it may be advisable (though not necessary for quality assurance) to store the product in the refrigerator. This precaution helps prevent the capsules from sticking together when exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
Please note that due to the presence of oil in the product, storing it in the fridge may cause temporary solidification and result in white spots inside the capsule. These spots will dissolve again when the product is brought back to room temperature.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? Softgel capsules ideally shouldn’t be opened as they aren’t made for this, we can't recommend opening them to pour out the liquids. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the product will have an enjoyable smell or taste, nor can we guarantee its complete dissolution in liquids.
- What is the benefit of the combination of vitamin D3 and K2? Vitamin D3 and K2 work perfectly together to strengthen bones and promote heart & artery health. Vitamin D helps the body produce more of the vitamin K2-dependent proteins that transport calcium in the body.
- Where is the Vitamin D3 extracted from? Our vitamin D3 is of natural origin. We extract our natural Vitamin D3 from sheep's lanolin, which is a substance formed by the skin sebaceous glands of sheep that wraps around the wool fiber like a protective film.
- What is the percentage of MK7 in the K2 vitamin in terms of all-trans form? Our Vitamin K2 from menaquinone-7 (MK-7) has an isomeric purity of over 99% ( in other words, the content of cis-menaquinone-7 is less than 1%).
- Which form of vitamin K2 is used? We utilize vitamin MK7 due to its longer half-life in the body, resulting in enhanced effectiveness compared to MK4.
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER