Addressing the unique health needs of women, our Women’s Probiolac Probiotic aims to enhance well-being and comfort. Specially formulated, it offers tailored support with4 beneficial bacteria strains, promoting a healthy balance of intestinal and vaginal flora.
Benefits for Your Health:A balance of flora is extremely important for overall well-being. A balanced vaginal flora can, among other things, prevent intimacy problems in women.
Key Components:4 beneficial bacteria strains, inulin, and L-glutamine.
Strength in Every Capsule:Each capsule contains 15 billion CFU of live cultures; 3 capsules provide you with 45 billion CFU of live cultures.
Supply:One bottle contains 60 capsules.
Enjoy our Women's Probiolac Probiotic capsules - thoughtfully formulated as non-GMO, easily ingestible, with no artificial colours, sweeteners, gluten, lactose, gelatin, or preservatives.
What Does It Do?
- Provides beneficial bacteria to assist in healthy gut and vaginal flora.
Take one (1) capsule daily for general maintenance of gut & vagina flora, take three (3) capsules when you require extra boost to the vagina microbiome, preferably in the morning with food and water, or as directed by a doctor.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health. The product should not be used by pregnant women.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at email@example.com
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- How to store the product? Store the product in a cool, dry place at a temperature below 20 °C, and ensure it is kept away from direct sunlight. If these conditions cannot be maintained in the long term at normal room temperature, we recommend storing the product in the refrigerator.
Please note that our Probiotics contain shelf-stable strains of bacteria that are heat-resistant in the short term. Therefore, minor temperature fluctuations during storage or transportation should not affect the product's quality.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? We do not recommend removing the Probiotics from the capsule. To ensure that the Probiotics reach the intestine intact, we use delayed-release capsules. When the product is removed from this capsule, we can no longer guarantee its effectiveness.
- Does Women Probiolac only support the vaginal flora or also the intestinal flora? The formula contains 4 effective strains of bacteria that support not only the bacterial balance in the intestine but also in the vaginal flora.
- Are the capsules gastro-resistant? Yes, the capsules are gastro-resistant. We use delayed release capsules that bypass the stomach acid and get absorbed in the intestines.
- Is the product lactose free? While some bacteria may have grown on milk, our processing method ensures there is no cross-contamination from dairy. To the best of our knowledge, the product is lactose free, but we do not test the product for lactose. Therefore, individuals who are lactose intolerant should generally be able to consume the product without issues. However, if someone has a lactose allergy, we recommend avoiding the product as we cannot provide a 100% guarantee of zero risk.
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER