Experience the power of Probiolac Probiotic Strains, a meticulously crafted blend of 20 beneficial bacteria, including Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacteria. Plus: we have added inulin and zinc, which contributes to normal functioning of the immune system.
Benefits for Your Health:Bifidobacteria restore the balance of intestinal flora and promote intestinal comfort.
Take preferably in the evening, with food and water. If required, start with 1 capsule daily and gradually increase to 2 capsules, or as directed by a doctor.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- How to store the product? Store the product in a cool, dry place at a temperature below 20 °C, and ensure it is kept away from direct sunlight. If these conditions cannot be maintained in the long term at normal room temperature, we recommend storing the product in the refrigerator.
Please note that our Probiotics contain shelf-stable strains of bacteria that are heat-resistant in the short term. Therefore, minor temperature fluctuations during storage or transportation should not affect the product's quality.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? We do not recommend removing the Probiotics from the capsule. To ensure that the Probiotics reach the intestine intact, we use delayed-release capsules. When the product is removed from this capsule, we can no longer guarantee its effectiveness.
- Why is it suggested to be taken with food and water? We recommend to take our Probiotics with food because the product also contains Zinc, which for some people can cause nausea if taken on an empty stomach.
- Are the capsules gastro-resistant? Yes, the capsules are gastro-resistant. We use delayed release capsules that bypass the stomach acid and get absorbed in the intestines.
- Is the product lactose free? While some bacteria may have grown on milk, our processing method ensures there is no cross-contamination from dairy. To the best of our knowledge, the product is lactose free, but we do not test the product for lactose. Therefore, individuals who are lactose intolerant should generally be able to consume the product without issues. However, if someone has a lactose allergy, we recommend avoiding the product as we cannot provide a 100% guarantee of zero risk.
- Are the strains lyophilized? Yes, they are (freeze dried).
- Does it contain both probiotic and prebiotic? Yes, it contains probiotics and prebiotics (inulin).
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER