Take 2 capsules daily (in the morning with food and water), or according to your doctor's instructions.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- How to store the product? Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Our products do not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature. However, since this product is made with a softgel capsule, if maintaining a long-term room temperature below 25 degrees Celsius is not feasible, it may be advisable (though not necessary for quality assurance) to store the product in the refrigerator. This precaution helps prevent the capsules from sticking together when exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
Please note that due to the presence of oil in the product, storing it in the fridge may cause temporary solidification and result in white spots inside the capsule. These spots will dissolve again when the product is brought back to room temperature.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? Softgel capsules ideally shouldn’t be opened as they aren’t made for this, we can't recommend opening them to pour out the liquids. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the product will have an enjoyable smell or taste, nor can we guarantee its complete dissolution in liquids.
- Is the omega-3 cold pressed? Yes, our Omega-3 is cold pressed
- Where do the raw materials come from? From the Pacific Ocean. More precisely, from the Peruvian coast. Our Omega-3 is made from anchovies. Thus we guarantee a sustainable product. Anchovies exist in masses and they are not threatened with extinction and do not have to be obtained from cultivars.
- What is the source of vitamin E? Our Vitamin E comes from natural D-alpha-tocopherol from non-GMO soy.
- Is it sustainably fished? Yes, our raw material supplier has a Friends of the Sea certification, meaning the raw material comes from a sustainable and safe source.
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
Fast shipping, great support and the best price-performance ratio I know of
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER