PREMIUM PROBIOLAC PROBIOTIC - FRIENDS & FAMILY PACK
2.168,00 kr2.710,00 kr
Experience the extraordinary potency of Premium Probiolac. Each capsule hosts an impressive array of 30 diverse good bacteria strains, each with its unique role within the gut ecosystem. Harnessing a substantial 120 billion CFU in a daily serving of 3 capsules, Premium Probiolac stands as one of the most diverse bacteria complex support supplements available.
Benefits for Your Health:Our multi-strain, high quality probiotics formula also contains Zinc, a mineral with a wide range of potential benefits (supporting normal immune function, macronutrient metabolism and the protection of cells from oxidative stress).
Key Components:A comprehensive blend of 30 strains of good bacteria for holistic support, enhanced with inulin and zinc.
Strength in Every Capsule:With an immense 120 billion CFU per daily serving, our formula takes gut support to the next level.
Take 3 capsules daily in the evening before sleep with food and water. If required, start with 1 capsule daily and gradually increase to 3 capsules, or as directed by a doctor.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- How to store the product? Store the product in a cool, dry place at a temperature below 20 °C, and ensure it is kept away from direct sunlight. If these conditions cannot be maintained in the long term at normal room temperature, we recommend storing the product in the refrigerator.
Please note that our Probiotics contain shelf-stable strains of bacteria that are heat-resistant in the short term. Therefore, minor temperature fluctuations during storage or transportation should not affect the product's quality.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? We do not recommend removing the Probiotics from the capsule. To ensure that the Probiotics reach the intestine intact, we use delayed-release capsules. When the product is removed from this capsule, we can no longer guarantee its effectiveness.
- Why is it suggested to be taken with food and water? We recommend to take our Probiotics with food because the product also contains Zinc, which for some people can cause nausea if taken on an empty stomach.
- Are the capsules gastro-resistant? Yes, the capsules are gastro-resistant. We use delayed release capsules that bypass the stomach acid and get absorbed in the intestines.
- Is the product lactose free? While some bacteria may have grown on milk, our processing method ensures there is no cross-contamination from dairy. To the best of our knowledge, the product is lactose free, but we do not test the product for lactose. Therefore, individuals who are lactose intolerant should generally be able to consume the product without issues. However, if someone has a lactose allergy, we recommend avoiding the product as we cannot provide a 100% guarantee of zero risk.
- Are the strains lyophilized? Yes, they are (freeze dried).
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
Ho trovato Prodotti buoni ma i prezzi sono molto alti
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER