Support your hair and skin with our Biotina Complex. Crafted with natural D-Biotin, we've included Copper for hair & skin pigmentation, while Selenium & Zinc strengthen nails & protect cells from oxidative stress. Additionally, our formula, enriched with Vitamin C, B6 & Folic Acid, supports the immune system's normal function, along with hair-loving nutrients like Millet Extract, MCT powder, & L-cysteine.
Benefits for Your Health: Our Biotina Complex contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin, normal skin pigmentation, protects cells from oxidative stress and supports your immune system.
Strength in Every Capsule: Experience the benefits of our Biotina Complex, enriched with an impressive 450 µg of Natural D-Biotin in every capsule.
Supply: One bottle contains 180 capsules.
Ready for your dose of vitamin B7? Start your natural way to a healthier lifestyle now with our Biotin Complex.
What Does It Do?
- Biotin, Selenium, and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
- Biotin and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation
- Selenium and Copper contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
L-cisteina, estratto di miglio (Panicum miliaceum), estratto di acerola (Malpighia Glabra L.), capsula vegetariana (HPMC), L-selenometionina, agente di carica (gomma arabica organica), D-biotina, zinco bisglicinato, MCT in polvere, piridossina HCL, gluconato di rame, acido folico.
Take 1 capsule daily (in the morning with food and water), or as directed by a doctor.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- Can Biotin Complex be combined with another supplement to maximize its effectiveness?
To maximize effectiveness for scalp and hair health, Biotin Complex can be combined with our Marine Collagen.
- How to store the product? Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place and keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? Since the capsules are made of HPMC, they can be easily opened, allowing the contents to be poured into a liquid. However, it's important to keep in mind that this product is not intended for mixing with liquids. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the product will have an enjoyable smell or taste, nor can we guarantee its complete dissolution in liquids.
- What is the difference between natural folate and folic acid? Folate is the natural variant of vitamin B9 and is naturally found in plant and animal foods. Folic acid is the synthesized form that can be used in dietary supplements.
- Does this contain natural folate or folic acid? It is not possible to use natural folate, e.g. from vegetables, for the production of food supplements. Therefore, our formula contains folic acid. It is more resistant to heat, oxygen and light than folate. Plus: Folic acid is very well absorbed by the body.
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER