Unleash the potential of Vitamin D3, also known as the sunshine vitamin, to fortify those seeking sunlight's benefits. As winter casts its shadow across many European countries, our Vitamin D3 - 5000IU emerges as your safeguard. With a single high-dose capsule every 5 days, you provide your body with 5000 IU of Vitamin D3.
Benefits for Your Health:Vitamin D performs many tasks in the body. Among other things, it plays a key role in bone health and contributes to normal immune system function.
Key Components:Vitamin D3, fortified with the goodness of virgin olive oil for enhanced absorption.
Strength in Every Capsule:Embrace the convenience of a high-dose capsule regimen, offering 5000 IU of Vitamin D3 for comprehensive nourishment.
Supply:One bottle contains 365 capsules.
Our Friends & Family Packs contain 8 bottles. Order together with your family and friends, save 20% and do something good for the environment.
What Does It Do?
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscles, bones and teeth
Take one (1) capsule every five days (in the morning with food and water), or according to your doctor's instructions.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- How to store the product? Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Our products do not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature. However, since this product is made with a softgel capsule, if maintaining a long-term room temperature below 25 degrees Celsius is not feasible, it may be advisable (though not necessary for quality assurance) to store the product in the refrigerator. This precaution helps prevent the capsules from sticking together when exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
Please note that due to the presence of oil in the product, storing it in the fridge may cause temporary solidification and result in white spots inside the capsule. These spots will dissolve again when the product is brought back to room temperature.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? Softgel capsules ideally shouldn’t be opened as they aren’t made for this, we can't recommend opening them to pour out the liquids. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the product will have an enjoyable smell or taste, nor can we guarantee its complete dissolution in liquids.
- Where is the Vitamin D3 extracted from? Our vitamin D3 is of natural origin. We extract our natural Vitamin D3 from sheep's lanolin, which is a substance formed by the skin sebaceous glands of sheep that wraps around the wool fiber like a protective film.
- Does Vitamin D need to be combined with vitamin K for optimal effectiveness? Mixing Vitamin D3 with an oil carrier, such as cold-pressed olive oil, enhances its bioavailability compared to a standard D3 tablet. Olive oil promotes increased absorption in the body, similar to the combination of Vitamin D3 and K2. To facilitate the uptake of the fat-soluble Vitamin D, our product includes cold-pressed olive oil as a fatty oil.
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER