Spice up your beauty regime with our Marine Collagen Capsules. The natural formula with marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, magnesium and natural vitamin C from the acerola fruit is the best choice for your inner radiance.
Benefits for Your Health:Collagen can help maintain skin elasticity. Vitamin C is also known to play a role in normal collagen formation, which is important for the healthy function of skin, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth.
Key Components:Hydrolyzed peptides of marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, magnesium, and natural vitamin C.
Strength in Every Capsule:A natural synergy that supports beauty from within, with enhanced absorption due to vitamin C.
Supply Time:One bottle covers a 2-month supply, containing 120 capsules.
Our Friends & Family Packs contain 8 bottles. Order together with your family and friends, save 20% and do something good for the environment.
What Does It Do?
- Collagen assists maintaining skin elasticity
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal
function of skin, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth.
Take 2 capsules daily (in the morning with food and water), or as directed by a doctor.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- How to store the product? Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place and keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? Since the capsules are made of HPMC, they can be easily opened, allowing the contents to be poured into a liquid. However, it's important to keep in mind that this product is not intended for mixing with liquids. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the product will have an enjoyable smell or taste, nor can we guarantee its complete dissolution in liquids.
- What is the source of collagen? Marine Collagen capsules contain a high percentage of hydrolyzed collagen derived from natural fish protein.
- What is the difference between marine collagen and other types of collagen? Our marine collagen differs primarily from other collagens in its source. While other collagens are derived from bovine or chicken, our marine collagen is sourced from fish. This makes our marine collagen an ideal choice for pescetarians.
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER