Discover a natural way to support your well-being with our Multivitamin Complex - your ideal companion for even the busiest days. Packed with 24 essential vitamins and minerals, a single capsule (recommended daily dose) kickstarts your day on the right note.
Benefits for Your Health:Not only contributes to the normal function of the immune system, but also supports a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, promotes the proper function of the nervous system, contributes to normal psychological function, aids in maintaining normal cognitive function, supports the normal function of bones and teeth, helps sustain normal muscle function, and further promotes the maintenance of normal hair, nails, and skin.
Key Components:A comprehensive blend featuring vitamins (A, D3, E, K2 - MK7, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, Biotin, B12), minerals (Potassium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Chromium, Iodine, Magnesium, Phosphorus), and the Ayurvedic powerhouses Ashwagandha and Rhodiola Rosea.
Strength in Every Capsule:24 essential vitamins and minerals, fortified with the natural benefits of Ashwagandha and Rhodiola Rosea.
Supply Time:One bottle covers a 4-month supply, containing 120 capsules.
Our Friends & Family Packs contain 8 bottles. Order together with your family and friends, save 20% and do something good for the environment.
What Does It Do?
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Supports reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Promotes the normal function of the nervous system.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Supports the normal cognitive function.
- Supports the normal function of bones and teeth.
- Helps the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Promotes the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin.
Take 1 capsule daily (in the morning with food and water), or as directed by a doctor.
For adult use only. Consult a doctor if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. A varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are important for good health.
- Is it heavy metal tested? Yes, all our products are heavy metal free. If you would like to receive the test certificate, please contact us at email@example.com
- Is it gluten free? Yes, all our products are gluten free.
- How to store the product? Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place and keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Can the capsule be opened and its contents mixed into liquids? Since the capsules are made of HPMC, they can be easily opened, allowing the contents to be poured into a liquid. However, it's important to keep in mind that this product is not intended for mixing with liquids. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the product will have an enjoyable smell or taste, nor can we guarantee its complete dissolution in liquids.
- Why is Calcium not included in the formula? Calcium is needed by our body in a much higher dose than most other vitamins: The daily requirement is 800 mg, which is equivalent to the weight of a whole capsule. We recommend taking calcium as a stand-alone food supplement.
- What form of B12 does it contain? The formula contains methylcobalamin. A bioactive form of vitamin B12 that is easily absorbed and utilised by the body. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system and reduced tiredness and fatigue.
- Is there a risk of overdose with the capsules? It is important not to exceed the recommended daily dose and not to take it in combination with a strong iron or vitamin A preparation. Our multivitamin is designed for long-term use and the strength of each ingredient has been carefully selected.
- What is the purpose of adding Ashwagandha and Rhodiola Rosea? Ashwagandha and Rhodiola have been popular Ayurvedic herbs for thousands of years and are known to support general well-being.
Free shipping on orders over 50€ (selected EU countries/regions)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER